The BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) is warning all air passengers of potential exposures to COVID-19 on three more flights in and out of Vancouver International Airport.
The exposures were on two inbound flights from Ottawa and London and one outbound flight to Calgary.
Affected flights are:
- July 27: Air Canada 204 from Vancouver to Calgary (rows 18 to 24)
- July 28: Air Canada 855 (LH6812) from London to Vancouver (rows 12 to 14 and 18)
- July 29: Air Canada 343 from Ottawa to Vancouver (rows four and 12 to 17)
BCCDC is reminding all travellers from outside of Canada and on these flights they should self-isolate for 14-days and monitor for symptoms.
On Thursday, the agency added two more flights, one international and one domestic, to the list.
Those flights include:
- July 24: Air Canada flight 311 from Montreal to Vancouver (affected rows: 1 – 4 and 12 – 14)
- July 26: Air Canada flight 007 from Vancouver to Hong Kong (affected rows: 22 – 28)
A full list of public exposure alerts for flights can be found on the BCCDC’s website.