Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Clear

Clear

11.1°C

Pressure
102.0 falling
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
9.8 °C
Humidity
92%
Wind
E 16 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
2 AM
9°C
Clear
Today
3 AM
8°C
Clear
Today
4 AM
8°C
Clear
Today
5 AM
7°C
Sunny
Today
6 AM
8°C
Mainly sunny
Today
7 AM
9°C
Mainly sunny
Today
8 AM
10°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
9 AM
11°C
Cloudy
Today
10 AM
13°C
Overcast
Today
11 AM
14°C
Overcast
Today
12 PM
14°C
Overcast
Today
1 PM
15°C
Overcast

7 Day Forecast

Clearing

Tonight

7 °C

Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h except gusting to 40 near the water this evening. Wind becoming light near midnight. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

16 °C

Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

11 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

18 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.


Cloudy

Wednesday night

11 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 11.


Cloudy

Thursday

17 °C

Cloudy. High 17.


Periods of rain

Thursday night

12 °C

Periods of rain. Low 12.


Rain

Friday

15 °C

Rain. High 15.


Chance of showers

Friday night

10 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Saturday

16 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16.


Cloudy

Saturday night

10 °C

Cloudy. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Sunday

17 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Yesterday

Low
11.7 °C
High
16.7 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
9.3 °C
High
17.3 °C
Average
13.3 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:19 AM
Sunset
9:00 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1947 28.3 C
Min 1950 3.3 C
Rainfall 1974 21.3 mm
Snowfall 1937 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1974 21.3 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data