Four Richmond developers and a contractor were recognized at the Homebuilders Association Vancouver (HAVAN)’s annual Awards for Housing Excellence gala on Saturday.
The award aims to offer inspiration and resources for people in the industry who are looking to buy, build, design or renovate their home, according to the Homebuilders Association.
Everglade, a Richmond-based townhouse developer that won this year’s Best Marketing Campaign award, said they are very excited about this recognition.
“Our team did a really good job in defining the personality of the project called Oakhaus – it combines the German Bauhaus style of artistic direction with the Oakridge area,” Sam Chen, marketing manager at Everglade, told the Richmond News.
“It’s a very cohesive, strong project identity and campaign that helped us stand out amongst the rest of the competition.”
The Richmond builders, designers and contractors who received awards were:
- Denby, Sandhill Development – Best Townhouse/Rowhome Unit: 1,500 sq. ft. and over
- Tera Development – Best Primary Suite: Single-Family or Multi-Family Production Home
- DNY Enterprizes – Best Primary Suite: Renovated or Custom Home
- Tera Development – Best Interior Design Display Suite: Multi-Family Home
- Everglade Development – Best Marketing Campaign