Skip to content

Happy Monday, Richmond: Photos of the week

Did you take any photos of Richmond last week?

Happy Monday, Richmond!

Each week, we receive incredible photos from local photographers who capture the beauty around the City of Richmond.

To kick off the week, we are showing off last week's submissions from Allisa Ritchie, Amy Sun, Anabelle Wee, Angela Lo, Angie Lau, Bessie Chum, Brian Bemmels, Caroline Sayson, Chee Yong, Geoff McDonell, Grant McMillan, Johnny Choi, Louise Yeoh and Ngam Chua.

To submit a photo, email us at [email protected] with the subject line "GMR." Remember to tell us where and when you took the photo.

Today's weather... 

Forecasts call for a cloudy day with 60 per cent chance of showers, followed by cloudy periods at night with 40 per cent chance of showers.

Temperatures are expected to hit a high of 13C and a low of 9C.

To check out forecasts for other areas of Richmond for the rest of the week, go to