The Richmond Community Foundation (RCF) has opened up their scholarship applications for graduating students pursing their studies at a post-secondary institution right after high school.
This year, the RCF is offering 13 scholarships for those furthering their education in various academic studies as well as other fields such as performing arts, trades and athletics.
While there are no requirements for a specific grade average for any of the scholarships, there are still some criteria students must meet to be able to apply.
Students must be:
- A permanent Richmond resident.
- Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
- Graduating, or have graduated within the past two years, from a secondary school in Richmond.
- Applying to an accredited post-secondary school.
- A demonstrated commitment to the community of Richmond.
More information and scholarship application forms can be found at richmondfoundation.org with a deadline of March 9.